We are committed to understanding the specific needs of each client. All insurance policies are NOT created equal. We tailor the policy to meet the needs of each client.
What is the difference between an Independent Agent and all other Insurance Agents?
- Independent Agents represent multiple insurance companies, and have access to more markets than “Captive Agents”, those who only represent one company. Independent Agents are better able to tailor the coverage to match the needs of the client, and find the best value among competing companies.
Can I get a discount if I have multiple policies?
- Most companies offer multi-policy discounts if you insure multiple lines of business with them, such as home and auto.
How do you determine what type of policy and coverage I need?
- Each insured has unique needs and risks. One of our experienced agents will discuss your specific coverage options and provide you with a policy that is tailored to your needs. We work hard to make sure your family, business, and possessions are properly covered!
Why do premiums vary?
- The adage, you get what you pay for, applies to insurance! Typically the lower the coverage, the lower the premium. The lower premiums are great until a claim occurs! Lower coverage can be detrimental in the event of a claim, creating a loss of assets, life savings, even your livelihood. Our agents quote through multiple companies to find the best coverage for the best premium available.
- Premiums are also based on the individual client’s risk, prior claims history, payment history, driving record, and age. We have a variety of companies to match individual risks.
Would you like an agent to contact you?